Awards and Citations
Researchers at the Center and its associated programs have received numerous awards for their contributions to the field of energy efficiency.
Some recent examples:
Federal Laboratory Consortium Special Award for Excellence in Technology Transfer - 1993
- Steve Selkowitz and Dariush Arasteh
- Award for the development and transfer to the U.S. building industry of the technology base for "superwindows"-windows designed with better thermal performance than insulating walls.
PEW Charitable Trust Award - 1991
- Ashok Gadgil
- Award of $150,000 over three years for work related to promoting energy efficiency in developing countries.
Popular Science Magazine's Best of What's New Award - 1991
- Dariush Arasteh, Stephen Selkowitz, and Brent Griffith
- Grand award in home technology category for development of gas-filled insulating panels.
EETD Newsletter Home Page
CBS Newsletter Home Page
Table of Contents for this Issue