EETD's ITRI-Rosenfeld Postdoctoral Fellowship Open

Art Rosenfeld at the blackboard
August 2013

Applications for EETD’s ITRI-Rosenfeld Postdoctoral Fellowship are open and we are receiving interest from around the world. The fellowship offers a unique opportunity for EETD PIs: the fellowship funds will provide 80% of salary and benefits and a supplemental allowance up to $10,000 per fellowship year, and the host PI will support the remaining 20% of salary through research project funds.

Please direct any questions, interest in mentoring, or relevant contacts to Diane Douglas at the email below.

Contacts

Search News

Format: 2014-10-25
Format: 2014-10-25

RSS